Strength is about more than the weight you lift. Listen to the latest Trainer Talk!
Join for free and start building and tracking your workouts, get support from other Fitness Blender members and more!
I just finished the recovery workout I missed. Day 12, I think.
I was going to do it yesterday but I had some other physical challenges. But so far all the stretching feels good.
Might do a body weight version of one of the other ones I missed as I will be busy tmrw.
Feels good to get moving again.
I have been a bit off with my nutrition this week. 3.5-4/5.
FB30 R4
I just finished the recovery workout I missed. Day 12, I think.
I was going to do it yesterday but I had some other physical challenges. But so far all the stretching feels good.
Might do a body weight version of one of the other ones I missed as I will be busy tmrw.
Feels good to get moving again.
I have been a bit off with my nutrition this week. 3.5-4/5.