Perspiration Pals 🌞🌞

Hello P Pals! How is everyone doing?

It's a beautiful sunny morning here so we went out for a walk first thing. It was lovely & peaceful, nobody was around...just these guys πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...the simple things in life make me happy 😊

OK, so I might be overreacting here but when Toasty asked me to host this weekend, this was my reaction 😱😨 to me, it's almost like standing in front of the class at school to give a talk. I used to turn into a jibbering wreck & I would stumble across my words, not making much sense. I'm not the most confident person & I'm the one in a group of people that likes to observe & listen, rather than actually lead the conversation, even in a social gathering with friends. Hosting feels a bit like this & doesn't come easy to me, however, it was only fair to agree seeing as everyone else has had their turn & you've all been great! Enough of rambling about myself, I'm curious to know what kind of things make you a jibbering wreck? It could be anything, like the sight of a πŸ•· (sorry) or having to get into a lift full of people...or you could be super confident & nothing phases you! Do tell!

Anyway, this is a fitness community so let's talk about workouts. What do you have planned for today? Brutal Butt & thigh? HIIT? Or are you having a rest day? After yesterday's workout & in preparation for my last day of Booty R2 tomorrow, I have decided to take it easy & do Daniel's core & back health workout, nothing too intense.

😲 I almost forgot the most important topic...food. What's on your menu today? We'll be having chicken fajitas & there will definitely be some 🍫later as I still have Easter eggs left πŸ˜‹

Sooo, that's it for now, wishing everyone a fabulous weekend!

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care xx

Edited