FB Flex - Day 8 - Alternating Strength Sets

I completed my workout for today. It was a alternating strength sets workout with Daniel and I thought I didn't have a extra credit workout along with the other workout I did. But by the time I was done with doing the workout I felt so bad that I forgot to do the extra credit and my mom told me that it's not a big deal and to not worry about it.

I got out of school early because the students were doing testing for today and for yesterday. So school only went until 11:30 then school was out for everyone and my mom came to school and picked me up around 11:20 I think while I was still hanging out with my friends.

But I still had a fun day at school because I got to laugh my head off with my friends this morning have breakfast and at lunch time. So even though I did really have hardly any schoolwork to do for any of my classes today, I just got to mainly enjoy hanging out with my friends and talk about different things that happened around our houses the past couple of weeks.

My friends had funny stories to tell everyone in the group expect for me but everyone else in the group all have funny stories to tell all of us. I always love listening to the stories that my friends tell to the group, because then everybody is having a good time and having something to laugh about.

Edited