Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

2 New Articles from a New Team Member

Hello FB Family!

How was your week, how are you feeling? We had a busy week here - filming, editing, writing, and lots of meetings. It was a full, but good week.

Today I want to share some great new content with you, and also introduce you to someone that you'll be seeing a lot more of soon - Tasha Adams is the newest member of our team. She's a fantastic CPT with a masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, and we're very excited to be working with her. We can't wait to share more of her content with you - watch out for a more formal opportunity to "meet" her soon.

Check out these articles by Tasha:
Free: Transforming a New Fitness or Nutrition Routine Into a Long-Lasting Habit

for Plus: Strength Training or Cardio First? How Should I Start My Workout?

We'll be launching a new Plus feature on Monday - we think that you all will really love this new feature, but if not, it can be turned off with the click of a simple button on your profile page.

Also - New free workout goes live this Sunday, 4/11, and a new Plus video will follow on Monday, 4/12.

This was going to be a quick message but I guess I had a lot to share this afternoon! The whole team has been working hard, which means that there's a lot of new, exciting stuff coming your way.

Have a great weekend!

Kelli & Daniel

Edited