Flex challenge day 10 + cardio kickboxing

Hey all!

I had this written down and then I managed to delete it. Yes, I am smart.🙄

I was bummed about the weekend for no particular reason (I even got good news from uni, as they accepted my grant proposal and Im getting funded by a smaller portion for my research), so I decided to take it out with exercise.

I had a newer strength workout with Kelli (it is a Loki video!) on schedule and I added a cardio kixkboxing workout before that (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/cardio-kickboxing-and-bodyweight-cardio-workout-fat-burning-intervals).

I just pushed play on my Amon Amarth playlist and went for it. I dont know if it was the air-boxing and kicking or grunting while lifting weights (btw, 7 kgs per hand on chest presses, WOO!💪), or the music, or everything combined, I felt like a strong viking woman! My mood is actually better and Im more at peace. Thats what aggressive music and a good workout do to you! 😁 Oh, and powerblocks are so handy and quick to change weights I can even!! Im happy I got them! 😊

Does working out affect your mood? Which type of workout works best for your mood improvement?

Take care everyone!