HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group April 9

Helloooooooo!!

How is this fantastic community doing today!? Feeling the friday already!? πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ»Remember that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life" -Jean Shinoda Bolen

I know life gets busy from time to time! However, we just live once too! So, we should always try to make time to do those things that we enjoy! 😊 Even if this is hard, some days more than others, we can always try to find at least a moment to do those things that nourish our souls and share time with people that bring us joy too! For example, making room for a workout! That brings me joy indeed!

Now, to the rest of the day! For me, today is an upper body day! πŸ’ͺ🏼 Besides that, here we are on a mini lockdown again since yesterday at 8pm until monday at 5am, so we can't even get our walk until then! πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈThe Covid situation is getting hard again and it might get worse, specially after the holidays last week πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

What about you!? Are you working out today or resting!? πŸ€ΈπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Also, any fun or relaxing plans for today or for the weekend!? Are you making room for things you enjoy!? ☺️ I hope so! Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive! And, remember to smile! πŸ˜ƒ It is friday!

Happy day!