Daily Check-in: Friday, April 9th

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today? Excited for the upcoming weekend? Do you have anything fun planned?

I simply plan to hang out with my furbabies, and chill! Sounds perfect to me!

And while you're out there enjoying your weekend, make sure to stop by and check-in with our truly fantastic weekend guest host: Shabnam!! Thank you again so much for hosting, Shabnam! I appreciate it so much ❤️

What about for your Friday first though, Blendfriends? What do you have planned for today? Workouts? Rest? Something in between?

I ended up doing some yoga and stretching yesterday, so I think I will opt for an upper body and core routine today. Or a combo of two different routines. Not sure which ones yet, but I will figure that out later!

And how about some good food to end the week on, Blenders? What's on the menu for today?

I'm taking a cue from our lovely Miss Raven and having pizza! Or, well, a kinda sorta pizza. I'm making Pissaladière! I'm so excited! I've never made it before, so I hope it turns out well!

And with that, I'm afraid I'm out for the weekend, and I will see you all again on Monday!

Thank you so much for checking in with me, and take care!

Have a great weekend, Blendfriends!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***