Perspiration Pals -9 April, 2021 🤗💜

well heylo there P Pals,

It is FriYay yet again 😎 how are we doing this FriYay morn'/evening/night?

Workouts: yeah they've been completely side-lined and allergies have taken over the control of my life now 😈 Evil monsters! -the allergies, not exercises, I mean will we ever know? 😁😏 Anyhoo, on to pleasant things now..

Hosting: From Monday we will have our lovely and entertaining P Pal Chocolena/Magda/Chocobeans back as our host for P Pals 😊😎

Weekend hosting: This weekend we will have our shy but witty P Pal, Christine hosting for us. Thank you for agreeing 😊💜 And look forward to reading you.

Now over to you, let us know all about your day, activities, or rest (or even those damn allergies) 🧐 And what's on the menu? You know I was trying to fast on Fridays, but I feel so dizzy today that I couldn't keep that up today. Next time maybe. And yes, have loads of chocolate and some cake left to finish 😏🤭

Note: just a gentle reminder. We accept you the way you are, on good days, bad days, when you are ecstatic or when you wanna just hide under the blanket. This is an accountability as well as support group here. Do not for one moment feel compelled to pretend to be okay when you are not -it is okay to not be okay sometimes. Also okay to not share here. Also okay to not be here when you are not up for it. But also okay to share whatever. Whatever makes you feel better. 😊💜

On that note, enjoy your weekend, your new weights/powerblocks/new dishes/vacations/work/meetings/fur babies/"anything/everything"... be present, be mindful, and take care. I will be on and off here for next few days/weeks. Signing off with pics in comments from my fav weekend activity. 💜 (Edit: no clue why pics appear so big, but maybe because it was front camera)

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care xx

Edited