I am 5'4" and 165lbs most people would consider that FAT- But What They Don't Know....

What they don't know:

Is their opinion does not matter because I am strongπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ.

I have self-love and kind words for myself every day.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I have family and friends who love me for me, not how I look.

I workout 5-6 days a week with an international community that loves and supports me every day.

I walk 3-5 times a week when time allows.

I do more work in a day than a lot of people do in a week.

I can lift heavier and work longer than most of the men who live in my neighbor.

I eat whole organic foods daily

I have good blood pressure and low cholesterol.

I could go on and on about what they don't know but I think that is enough for now

Why did I start this thread because I have been reading more often lately that people see themselves as fat, losing motivation and just down on themselves in general.

It is time to stop, realize how GREAT you are in this moment and how hard you are working on being healthy for a lifetime.

My happiness and self-worth is not based on a number on a scale or someone else's opinion of me. It is based on my own self-worth and my own self-love..

I did not exercise my whole life. I was active but not healthy. I got to 200 lbs had a massive heartache and life changed literally in a heart beat.

I found FB in late 2018 and starting exercising. I managed to release 50lbs and was 20lbs away from my goal weight. Then life happened. I fracture my foot last summer and was not able to workout the same for months. At the same time I had to start taking medication which caused me to gain weight. I could have gotten discouraged and given up but I did not. I allowed this community of supportive, kind and loving people help me through those difficult months.

So here I am sharing so you can remember where ever you are at in your journey, whatever weight you are, there are so many other wonderful things about yourself to love and be proud of.

Have faith in yourself. Allow others to support you. Some days will be hard and some days will be easy.

Peace, love and harmony

Storm