Push-up Group: Week 13 Check in

Hello fellow pushers,

how are you doing?

Today was not a good day. This morning I dropped my laptop and its screen broke. If you are working at home and 99% of it is online and/or involving computers, I am sure you can imagine that my mood dropped as while, while my stress levels did high-intensity push-ups.

Luckily I have family nearby. A) I could borrow a laptop and B) we even found an external screen and my workmachine is now plugged into that. So after about 2 hours of high stress I could at least function again workwise.

Lucky for me - I was on the lookout for a new PC already (since home office is here to stay probably until the fall (my boss' estimate), So I just went ahead and ordered one - and a new laptop. So my bank account did push-ups too today.

And then to de-stress I at least did today's push-up training already. As you may know, due to shoulder problems and awaiting physio therapy I am taking it lightly this month, so I did 3 sets of inclined push-ups, but not on my previous level of incline (bathtub rim) but higher up (kitchen counter). It went well, though I do feel my shoulder a bit now. So I guess that is where my current limit is.

How has your week been going? Did you make any push-up goals? Did you make progress?

For all those stumbling across this group the first time:

Purpose of the group is to improve our ability to do push-ups. Everyone is welcome, wherever your starting point is. Set a goal - for the month or the year, make a plan for your training and go. The group is here to cheer you on.

My personal goal is: to be able to do 10 full push-ups in a row by the end of the year. I am currently able to do 2-3 full push-ups.