Perspiration Pals -8 April, 2021 📲

Heylo there P Pals,

How are we all doing on this lovely Thursday morning/afternoon/evening? It is sunny here, but is still cold.

Workouts: I figured it is routine allergy stuff happening to me. I feel much better than last two days but not ready to handle HIIT or weights. So for next couple of days I'll choose recovery workouts and get in some activity and start Abs challenge probably next week.

Anyhoo, going to meet a couple of friends, I mean have to collect my box of chocolates no? 😏 Also in the meanwhile gets a call from best friend, and an hour later, me is late for everything 🤣🤭

Weekend hosting: We are seeking volunteers to host for us this weekend. So if you are up for it, please do let us know in your check in today. Remember there is no set template to follow and you can make the thread you own.

Now over to you. What workouts, activities or rest is lined up for you? And what's on the menu. Loads a chocolate here 🤩 how about you? Let us know.

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care xx