Daily Check-in: Thursday, April 8th

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are we all doing today?

We're almost to the weekend, so that's something, eh? Speaking of the weekend, I think this upcoming weekend's (g)host is Shabnam? Am I correct there, Shabnam? Let me know if it still works for you, or if you still would like to do it---because we'd love to have you!

Before we get to our lovely weekend host, however, we've still gotta get through today! So how about it, Blenders? What workouts do you have scheduled for today? Or is it a rest day for you?

I managed to get in the newest FB+ kettlebell routine yesterday and I loved it! It was challenging, and something different. For being 53 minutes, it flew by too. But for today, I'm not sure what I'll do. I'm a bit sore everywhere. So I may find a recovery routine and call it.

And what about that refuel, Blenders? What's on the menu for today?

Still undecided as of yet for me!

And finally: a pic for Ivett! Another snowy for ya! This guy was sitting pretty close to the road for awhile, before he decided to fly a bit further away and perch on a stanchion.(I'm very glad he decided to move further away from the busy road!) So, there ya go, Ivett!

Well that's all I got for today, Blendfriends!

Thank you so much for checking in with me, and have a great day!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited