Perspiration Pals -7 April, 2021 💻😈

hello there P Pals,

How are we doing today? For whatever reasons I thought today to be Tuesday 😶

Workouts: I am still with whatever bug's in the air. So I might have to take it easy today as well. Just happy to wake and manage stuff myself, let's put it that ways. That said, I might really need to clean this apartment, gonna consider that as a workout, if I manage to get to it.

Know what I went crazy working today, sent so many emails and drafts to my supervisor with a note, please get back to me at your own pace and don't feel pressured 😏🤭 Seriously though been considering a lotta crazy ideas about work lately 😵😶

Anyhoo, what's up with you? What workouts or other activities lined up for you today? And what's on the menu. Speaking of something chocolate, my school sent us all surprise box of chocolates 😍😍 My friend collected it for me. ain't complaining for a while now 😏😁 Over to you now.

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care xx