Daily Check-in: Wednesday, April 7th

Hello and Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today?

I hope all is well with you!

I want to thank you all for your thoughtful and supportive words yesterday. It means a whole heck of a lot to me that you guys are always so understanding and kind.

Yesterday was a bit rough. But today seems to be a bit better. Alphie is able to keep water AND food down! So that's really good. I was wildly terrified he would need hospitalization for awhile. For now though, at home treatment seems to help. Fingers crossed he keeps improving that way.

Other than that, I'm trying to get back into working out as I've had a several day break; and exercising really helps mitigate some of the stress and anxiety. So I think for today I would like to try the newest FB+ release; the lower body kettlebell routine. I hope that I can squeeze that in today! What about you, Blenders? What workouts do you have planned for today?

And anything fun happening on the food front? What's on your menus for today, Blendfriends?

I have some spring veggies I need to use up, so I'll be making something with those later on. Not sure what that will be just yet!

Well, I'm afraid I gotta run!

Thank you so much for checking in with me, and take care, Blenders!

Have a great day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***