HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 6th

“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn, then always be a unicorn.”

Good Tuesday morning blendfriends! This quote comes from me reflecting on my yearly evaluation at work and the development plan we must make each year. It’s so important to stay true to your awesome self, but also important to keep growing and improving.

One of the things I decided to work on is how I don’t speak when I’m in a group situation. I am a true introvert and being with a group of people I do not know intimately drains my energy and my self confidence goes out the window. Is there anything about yourself that you are working on or would like to improve? I wish all of us much success in our endeavours.

And much success in all that you will take on on this Tuesday as well. What are you planning today? I’ll be continuing FB30R4, after skipping my workout yesterday. Poor planning on my part, as I got caught up in a game of curling in which Canada was making a comeback and I wanted to see it to the end. And it will be another gorgeous sunny day, so a walk is definitely in the plans.

Wishing everyone the best on this day 🙂