Hi all Blendies!
It's been a year that I'm working out with K&D. Thanks to Covid and lockdown (it's really weird to say this) but I started my fitness journey on April 1, 2020 (and no, it was not April fool). I enjoyed the first 2 weeks of staying at home (mid to end of March) doing nothing but then I promised to myself that I needed to move my butt a little bit to stay fit and sane.
So here I am, still here with all of you guys K&D and all wonderful Blendies. I'm a happy beginner+ and now able to make a list of NSVs:
- super NOT flexible
- rounded shoulders
- nasty lower back pain all the time
- out of breath when bringing grocery bags back home
- no jumps at all
- flabby body
- super tight in my clothes
- level 1 to 3
- 1 kg dumbbells
- not knowing how to start/what to do
- Toe Touch (30 reps? No problem!)
- Almost straight shoulders
- Less intense lower back pain or nothing at all some days
- Bringing grocery bags back home is an enjoyable short workout
- A few jumps
- Less flabby body (with a baby muscle definition)
- Comfortable in my clothes
- Level 1 to 5 with some modifications
- 5 kg dumbbells (8 kg kettlebell soon)
- Now creating my own well-rounded routines
What more can I say? I love you guys and hope to working out and being here with you for more years to come.