My last week of FB STRONG! Showing anyone with saggy skin/having set backs that I was too! Pics included x

So I'm in my last week of FB STRONG! Loving it! My weight loss journey has been great. I've enjoyed working out with fitness blender I've enjoyed discovering how I can push myself and changing my tastes and bad habits, the one thing I haven't enjoyed is my loose/saggy skin on my stomach. After having my second baby I didn't get into eating healthy and exercising, I became a single mum of two when my youngest was 6 weeks old, had to move states start a new life and manage a 2 year old and a 6 week old and take aways and chocolate became my best friend. So my freshly stretched stomach never got the loving it deserved with healthy eating and exercising. After putting on another 20 kilos after my pregnancy when I started loosing weight my stomach instead of becoming nice and tight and toned became saggy and would 'hang' if I wore pants you wouldn't be able to see it, but of course I look at myself everyday so I knew it was there. When taking pictures my leggins covered it nicely and I felt normal, but I knew it was there. Around January I started slowly falling 'off the wagon' a bit with my eating due to stress and yes I put on some weight and then I thought nope I'm not doing this I deserve better! So I brought the newest program and took all processed foods and sugar loaded foods out of my diet and I wanted to show what it's done for my 'saggy belly'. When I would suck my stomach in before, it would 'lift' the saggyness and it would shift it all to my stomach and torso, now as you can see in the pictures it's almost disappeared. And to top it off I'm starting to get ab definition! I never thought this would be possible due to the stretched skin but turns out cutting sugar almost completely and strength training with a proper schedule has made a MASSIVE difference in 3 weeks!!! The first two pics were first days of march and the last two were today. I would always look at people's pictures and think I'll never look like that and become so upset because I knew what I was hiding but now I can be confident and say, I'm not hiding anymore!!! I'm changing!!! Yes I have my stretch marks and yes I have some loose skin still but I also have the excitement of knowing I can change that! Thanks Kelli and Daniel! Also miss you guys hope you're both well, and hope everyone has had a great weekend xox