"Loki's Way" - Rest/Stretch Days Between Workouts

I recently found that I was getting burned out with the typical five days on, two days off that is programmed with the FB programs and challenges. I decided to add stretch and flexibility days in between. It's been great: I have more energy and I am seeing improvements in my range of motion on the "work" days.

This new method, however, is a little more labour-intensive. I am manually adding programs into my calendar. So be it. I was wondering how the community deals with modifying the programs on your calendar? Do you manually add workouts? Do you just skip the day? Do you skip it and just run days behind the programmed schedule? (I tried doing that version, but I didn't like not working out on the prescribed day. I also arrange my shirts by colour but different strokes for different folks LOL) I would love a "drag-and-drop" option to rearrange things on the calendar.

I emailed support to see if we could have the option of modifying how programs are added to the calendar (huge programming job, I know.) I called it "Loki's Way" where it would add a day of rest between each work day.

What does everyone think about that option? If you think it's a good idea, please contact support and ask them about it.

Thanks, happy exercising!

Pic for attention: I've been living in a hotel for work since October, here's my tiny set up! I have Bowflex Selectec weights set up in the corner of the room.