Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Kettlebell Workout

Good morning FB Family!

We have a new workout for you this morning and this one is a beast! If you're looking for a challenge, try this:

50 Minute Lower Body Kettlebell Workout - At Home Kettlebell Workout To Build Strength and Speed

I loved this tip that Daniel shared about lifting - it's such a good reminder (and it made me want to go move around some heavy weights!):

"These moves use 100% muscle recruitment to quickly and explosively move the kettlebell. There is still a large amount of control being utilized here despite being described as an explosive movement. The more you can control the movement the more your power can be transferred into moving that kettlebell which will allow you to use heavier weights. Without getting your form down it will be more difficult to progress in weight or number of repetitions and the more weight and/or repetitions you use the more dangerous the exercise will become. "

The concept regarding controlling the weight applies to any kind of strength training and it's a great reminder of how important it is to take the time to build a strong base before stepping up the intensity of your workouts. Having a strong foundation isn't just about avoiding injury (though I would argue that should be a strong enough motivator on it's own!) - it's also helps maximize your ability to become stronger, faster, and more capable.

We hope you enjoy this new workout. We'll see you later this week for Expert articles, new recipes and more - make sure to mark your calendars for the free workout video being published next Sunday, 4/11!

PS Have any of you started the new 2 Week FB Abs Challenge? How is that going so far?