HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 5th πŸŒžπŸš΄β€β™€οΈ

I'll start by wishing a very good day to all the members of our little community, and an excellent start to the week. I hope that some of you are still on holiday, and that others will have a slightly quieter day at work.

The weather here is promising, a cool sunny morning destined to turn into a fine, mild day, and I've brought the bicycles out of the garden shed. I think my fitness journey today is going to take me down to the river. And so, in honor of this inaugural voyage of 2021, here is a thought about bicycles:

β€œWhat if you should forget yourself in the excitement and just peddle straight through the park and out the other end?’ she warns. β€˜If you keep your feet on the pedals and don’t stop, where might you end up?’

The idea appeals to Maud more than she can say. She doesn’t want to know where she may β€˜end up’.” (Emmanuelle de Maupassant, The Gentlemen's Club)

Where will this Monday be taking you? To challenging workouts? Relaxing stretches? Culinary feats of derring-do? Tell us all about it!

And of course I'll finish with a reminder that all blenders are welcome here. We're happy to hear from you, and we're also happy to be a positive encouraging space for you to spend a few minutes in silence, if that's what you want to do today.

Edited