Daily Check-in: Monday, April 5th

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doin on this fine day? How was your weekend? Did you have a good Easter (if you celebrate it, that is)?

I hope all was grand for you! And a huge thank you to the fabulous Coby for being our three day weekend (g)host! You are so wonderful, Coby, it's always great to hear from you❤️

And I'm afraid now you're all gonna be stuck with me as weekday host for the next few weeks so Miss Raven can have a break!

With that said; let's get this check-in rollin!

What workouts do you have planned today, Blendfriends? Anything you're looking forward too?

I have nothing planned yet, but I will find a workout to do! I actually really want to do one today! I took several days off and am ready for some movement. I may decide on a total body strength/cardio combo routine. It mostly depends on how much time I'll have today!

And what about some good food goin on today, Blenders? What's on your menus for today?

I'm not quite sure yet. But we've got a ton of spring veggies to use up and I'm gonna find something to do with those!

Alright, Blenders, I'm off to start my day!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, Blendfriends!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***