Perspiration Pals -5 April, 2021 πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ

Heylo there P Pals,

How are we doing this Easter Monday? I hope all those celebrating had a great time, and the others had a good weekend 😊

Adrienne, thank you so much for being our wonderful host this weekend, despite being busy. Do let us know how you found hosting 😊 Also thanks to our lovely P Pals who checked in.

Workouts: Today a lot of P Pals are starting the Abs Challenge together 😎 Almost about an year ago Magda/Chocolena started a thread Abs 2 Buddies Edition and sought buddies to do Abs 2 program together. And a lot of us did, even if all were not on the same days of the program. After the program, that thread continues now as P Pals πŸ’œ All this to say, indeed sharing fitness journeys, whether similar program or not, with buddies here in this thread has made it so much fun πŸ₯° After last week's intense Flex+Booty, today is a rest day for me. I'd join Abs Challenge buddies tomorrow for a week.

It is a holiday here, but I will get some work done, although in a much relaxed mode 😏

So let us know about your workouts, your activities or a break even. I think we can see a lotta amazing leftovers on the menu today? If not, let us know what's cooking. I am not sure, I might order in today, don't feel like cooking much today. Oh btw, I did read someone (you know who) hasn't YET tried salted chocolate 😡😢 Needs corrective action, and soon!! Alrighty, over to you now.

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care xx

Edited