Perspiration Pals - April 3, 2021 🌻

Good morning PPals and a very Happy Weekend to you! I hope whatever it is you are doing this weekend, you find some joy and some time to relax.

So, a little question for you this Saturday. If you want to share, I would like to know a little bit more about your Fitness Blender journey. I recently revisited exercise videos by a certain trainer that I used to do years ago before discovering Fitness Blender. I had actually planned on doing a few weeks of these non-FB workouts while I waited for the Abs Challenge to drop, but just one week was enough for me to come running back to FB for my primary workout needs. If I remember correctly, I did my first FB workout (Tank Top Arms Round 2) back in 2013. I discovered the website and variety of videos (and the calendar) a couple years later. Although I liked the workouts and first program I did (Abs 2 in 2018), I kept flip flopping back to other fitness instructors/videos (or sometimes no workouts at all). Then, in November of 2019 I really dove in. I rediscovered the workouts and program variety FB has to offer and rediscovered this lovely community. I still do workouts from other trainers from time to time, but FB has my heart and most of my workout time 😊. So, I'd love to hear about how you discovered Fitness Blender and what your journey was like and maybe why K&D became your go-to for fitness.

And speaking of workouts of course, what are you up to today? Do you have a sweaty HIIT or strength routine on the calendar, maybe a run or bike ride or walk, or is it an all out rest day (see planking cat above 😁)? Today is the penultimate day of my first ever self-made routine and I am doing Kelli's ascending reps Pilates workout. Then after a quick walk with Remy, I'm meeting a friend for coffee and a bite to eat at a local bagel shop followed with some retail therapy and picking up some goodies for the kids for Easter.

And now from goodies we of course leap to food! So please do share what's on the menu today. Anyone having mushy peas and chips, racliette, veggie soup, or chocolate? I'm going to suggest a light dinner to my husband in preparation for a feast tomorrow.

Okay, over to you friends. And thanks for letting me be your host this weekend!

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care xx