Independent Workout - 1000 Calorie Workout - HIIT Cardio, Strength, Kickboxing and Abs Workout to Burn 1000 Calorie

I completed my workout for today and as you guessed it, it was finally my turn to do a 1000 calorie workout and it was with Daniel. My whole body felt like jello by end of the workout and it combined 4 different workouts into it. It had HIIT, Strength, Kickboxing, Abs and Cardio in it and they were so hard and challenging to do and the funny thing, was Daniel was doing the workout while he was talking in the video as a voice over.

So after that workout that kicked my butt I did my morning chores again but this time it was different, after I cleaned the alpaca pen I pulled out the hose for my mom to water the front yard. Then I went and dusted and cleaned my room then after that I just went outside to get some fresh air and enjoy the sunshine. Then I did the piano until lunch time and I just finished having lunch about 10 mins ago or 15 mins ago.

So I think after I'm done with doing my online stuff it will be time for me to go back to my dad's house again for another whole week. I'm sure going to miss all of you girls online while I'm away with my dad for a whole week but next Tuesday I will be starting school back up again. But I will let all you know next Friday when I come back from school if anything exciting or new happened over the week at my dad's house.