HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group April 2

Helloooooooo!!!

How is this wonderful community doing today!? First friday of April and my body knows it! πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ»What about you!? Are you feeling the friday vibes! Also, remember everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"You are free, you are powerful, you are good, you are love, you have value, you have a purpose. All is well" - Esther Hicks

As always, just in case someone needs to read this today, I just want to remind you that you are good, you are strong, you are healthy, you are beautiful (inside and out), you have a lot of value, you are kind, you are supportive, you are compassionate, you deserve love and respect (from yourself and from others) 😊

To the rest of the day! For me, today is an upper body day! πŸ’ͺ🏼 Besides that, maybe a nice walk will happen too! πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

What about you!? Are you working out or resting today!? πŸ€ΈπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Any other fun or relaxing plans for today or for the weekend!? Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!! And, remember to smile! πŸ˜ƒ It is friday!

Happy day!

Edited