Perspiration Pals -2 April, 2021 🤩

Well heylo there P Pals,

That's right, you know what it is, oh yes it is FriYay! 😏 (might've done a happy jig just now, thasssright!)

Workout: It was Day 3 Flex, tackled this one first thing in the morning. Strength BE routine with D, was good, enjoyed it. (Lil fur baby jumped on the laptop to stop it 🤣)

Weekend hosting: this weekend we'll have one of our fav fur baby's (Cheeky's) mom, the lovely Adrienne hosting for us. She has very kindly agreed (I mean after a lotta convincing 😁😏) to give it a try. I am marking this as my NSV 😋🤭 hi hi..

So what's up with you, what workouts or stretching or break? I noticed some P Pals will be starting Abs Challenge on Monday. And yeah fav topic, what's cooking? Pour moi, I am actually kind of fasting today for various reasons-will have a couple of fruits and maybe coffee until dinner (which will also be light). I tried this a few times in the last 2 months and I felt very 'light' after, if you manage to pass by the early evening hungry zone 😵

Alrighty over to you, tell us all about your day. Stay safe, take care, enjoy the longer weekend (if you have an off), do the FriYay jig, and I'll see you right here on Monday 🤗

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care xx