FB Flex Challenge - Day 5 - Timed AB/AB Sets with Burnout Upper Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a timed ab/ab pattern workout with a burnout round for the upper body and my arms were feeling it and when I got to the extra credit my arms were feeling it even more. After that challenge workout that had my arms burning I went outside to do my usually morning chores and I got everything done that I was told to do.

But we couldn't go on our walk today because after my mom was done weed-whacking the backyard she was completely wore out, so that didn't really happened on our to-do list. This afternoon I went down to play for about 2 hours again I think then I took care of my evening chores by taking care of the animals for the night.

Then my mom finally remembered to cut my hair for me because she was going to cut my hair on Tuesday but then forgot to. So she finally got around to it and the ends of my hair has been cut and I don't have to worry about the ends of my hair drying up and looking bad.

Oh before I forgot I want to say Happy April Fools Day! I think that it is such a fun a silly day where some people can just have some good old fun with there friends and family. I know that I love doing it with my friends at school sometimes and they think it's funny too.