Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Push-up Group: Week 13 April Goals

Hello fellow pushers,

how are you doing? It is April already and it took me a bit longer to decide how to train for my push-up goal. Problem is, my shoulder is still a bit tense and I am waiting for physio therapy treatment to start. Other than that I am doing ok.

So not knowing how this month is going to turn out, I thought to go easy on myself and switch things around a bit.

My main goal this month is not to improve my ability to do push-ups but to maintain the habit of training for them. So I plan on training for push-ups three times a week - in any capacity that feels comfortable. At the moment I do not know what this is. So my training schedule has the training days outlined, but no plan on what I will do on these days. I will test the waters the next training days and then next week I might have a better idea.

So how do you plan to train for push-ups this month?

For all those stumbling across this group the first time:

Purpose of the group is to improve our ability to do push-ups. Everyone is welcome, wherever your starting point is. Set a goal - for the month or the year, make a plan for your training and go. The group is here to cheer you on.

My personal goal is: to be able to do 10 full push-ups in a row by the end of the year. I am currently able to do 2-3 full push-ups.