Perspiration Pals -1 April, 2021 🔥

well heylo P Pals,

How are we doing today? Feels like *big sneeze* voila, it's the 4th month of this year! still trying to figure out what was in that sneeze 🧐

Workouts: Day 3 Booty Challenge was a pirates, I mean pilates, workout. Y'all know my love for pilates (not pirates 🤣) -deceptive and gives a good burn -maybe pirates can too 😁 Anyways, K be doing it with so much patience and so elegantly, and me was shaking like a mobile on vibrator mode 🤭

Other news, we are going back into a pseudo/semi-lockdown from Saturday for 4 weeks and as non-essential shops will be closed just gotta check if there's anything I might need.

Anyhoo, tell me about your workouts and/or rest or breaks planned for today. Speaking of what's on the menu, I realised I am not drinking enough water. So there, if you haven't been too, take this as a gentle reminder to get well hydrated. Alrighty over to you, tell us about your day.

Some Cookie musings: She chooses the sunny spots to bask in all the sun, so when I picked her after a while, she was warm and toasted 😆🥰

P.S. We welcome everyone and anyone to these threads, please feel free to pop by to say hello or share more, if you'd like. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care xx