Daily Check-in: Friday Eve, April 1st

All the hellos there, Blendies! How is it going on this fine first day of April? I hope all is well as can be for you on this Friday Eve. Being the first of the fourth month of the year also makes it an April Fools' day, so watch out for those pranks and jokes!^^

But surely workouts are no joke, yeah? How are those going for you? I've got a lower body workout to try out for the first time, so I'm pretty excited about that as there is nothing like that new workout smell. How that should smell; no idea. But it's exciting nonetheless. And if working out isn't exciting today, because, let's face it, sometimes it's not, just remember resting is okay. Modifying is okay. Doing what you can is okay.

Now how about that food in your life? I'm still going strong on clueless with a side of air, so I shall see about something edible later on. But if you got something, make us hungry!

Okay, before I do go, here's some Dwarf Dandelions for you guys. They are only distantly related to Dandelions, but do appear quite similar and smaller than a Dandelion. They are springing out everywhere and have that sunshiney dew drop appearance.

Alright, with that this check-in is pretty much complete. Remember I won't be here tomorrow, so all that means is you get treated to extra ghost (guest host) time with Coby as she will be here for Friday in addition to Saturday and Sunday as well. Thanks a million for doing this, Coby! You're awesome!! ..And then on Monday, we've got the return of Kim for a couple weeks as we will be alternating. And then on the following weekend (10th & 11th) Shabnam will ghost. And after that I'm all out of scheduling, but that's a whole lot to look forward to!

It has been really nice being your host these past few weeks and I thank you for having me. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read and share. I hope you have a pleasant upcoming Easter Weekend. But until we read each other again, be well.

Right then. See ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***