Perspiration Pals -31 March, 2021 🔥🌞

well heylo lovely P Pals,

How are we doing this fine Wednesday morn'/evening? It is going to be about 25°C here today, and yeah I am close to Friday dressing from the pic! It is predicted to drop down to 10 or below next week? 🙄 I mean, can I pack my winter coats away or not?!

Over to workouts now: managed to do UB routine. I love the ABC format workouts, and it was a new to me workout! I might have (very slightly) lifted heavier and, no, my muscles aren't at all happy 😵 Hello sore muscles, I see ya! 😈

Now, how is your day looking like? What workouts and/or rest have you lined up for yourself? And food? Ahem, me is going to try making rice salad that my ex used to make very well (what? for food we can't have hard feelings 😏🤭). Anyhoo, it is a summer dish and I feel summer in my head, ha! Alrighty, over to you now, tell me all about your day..

P.S. We welcome everyone to these threads, please always feel welcome to join us, just to say a hello or to share more if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. And in cases you'd like to be a silent Blender today, we hope you receive the support you seek. Take care xx