Daily Check-in: Wednesday, March 31st

Hello, FB Fam! How are we on the mid week side of things? Really though; Thank you so much for your kind words yesterday. It did help in a way to read them and feel your support. Just know that through the sadness and difficulty dealing, I'm happy and so fortunate to be here with you guys in whatever way I can.💙

So on to check-in stuff and things. ..Here's the rando photo for today being one of the few mushrooms I recognize by shape, slime, and smell. This is a type of Stinkhorn mushroom, a Column Stinkhorn to be more exact. Note that the brownish black slime on the inner surfaces of these mushrooms is what produces a foul odor that attracts flies and other insects. As this smelly shroom is also appropriately called Dead Man's Fingers, this would've been the ideal mushroom for Halloween, but I'm just going to have to be seven months early, or five months late.

Focusing back on today, the last day of March, what workouts or no workouts are happening today? I got a real arm burner waiting for me, so I may be seeing to that if I got the time. I've been rescheduling a lot so I will take a go with the flow approach.

Which is exactly like how my eating has been. Although I wish there was more flowing with some food ideas. Sandwhich? Yup, sandwich. What's on your plate?

Alright, I need to go for now! Thank you guys again from every direction of my heart. I hope the best for you today, but also the strength to handle the challenges you may face.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***