FB Flex Challenge - Day 3 - Bored Easily Upper Body Strength

I completed my workout for today. It was a bored easily upper body strength workout with Daniel and for the extra credit a Alternating Repetition Upper Body Workout for Strength Coordination and Control also with Daniel.

By the time I was done with doing both of the workouts my arms were toast and I was definitely ready for the cool-down and stretch, even after I was done with the workout it took a couple of hours for my arms to stop feeling tired or jello like.

After the workout I cleaned the alpaca pen then I picked up all the sticks and pieces of wood in the front yard, then after all of that my mom and I went on a walk this morning. It wasn't as long of a walk like we normally do but we at least go in a good walk for the day, but it was a nice day to go for a walk and this time we changed it up on where we normally walk.

Instead of walking down the road we walked up the road instead and it was really nice because, I forgot how pretty it was going up our road and seeing the beauty around other people houses and just taking the time to enjoy mother nature every chance we got.

But even if we don't go anywhere away from the house we can just enjoy the beauty that we have around our house everyday, and just listen to the sounds of mother nature and just take it all in. Sometimes people just forgot to take some time out of there day and just go outside sit down and just enjoy mother nature and take in the beauty of it and the sounds of it too. We are people that do that and the people that don't do that well then that's there loss not ours, because they are just not taking those couple of hours out of the day to kick back relax and enjoy mother nature.

Edited