Perspiration Pals -30 March, 2021 😏

Well heylo there P Pals,

How are we doing today? Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement on a seemingly off day yesterday. Feeling much better today.

Workouts: So I thought why wait till next week, when I can start today? So started with Booty/Flex Challenge. Going to do it this way 3B+2F week, Abs week, 3F+2B, Abs week, 1 B/F ....tadaa! and done! Well of course subject to breaks I might need to take. It was LB HIIT+ Strength workout today and man, I feel toasted! No wonder Chuck is confused!!

How about you? what workouts/stretching/break have you planned for yourself today? And have you improved on yourself in either taking a break when needed, toning down or subbing workouts? Or are we saying hello to guilt again? Oooo and what's on the menu? I feel like having pasta today 😏 Go ahead, tell us all about your day!

Some Cookie musings: lemme tell you about this fur baby's understanding of boundaries. I am not good at enforcing boundaries but I was very strict about food, as in no feeding when I am eating (plus better for her, being FIV+ and avoiding any outside food). This is what happens --> if I am in kitchen she asks for 'her' food, wants to be picked up multiple times to 'look' at mine. But if I start eating, she continues to play, nap etc. The moment I put the fork down, she leaps into my lap, and sits there (this be asking for 'her' food). Other boundaries --> likes to follow me everywhere (literally). but when I am in the toilet or bathroom (door open), she only waits patiently behind the door and comes running as soon as she thinks I am done. I find this funny and cute, don't know how she learnt this! although if I close the door, I can see a paw reaching from below 🥰 Will post a pic in comments 💜

P.S. Everyone is always welcome in these threads, please feel free to join us, either for just a hello or to share more. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be silent Blendie, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care xx

P. P. S. Excuse the longish thread today 🤔

Edited