Daily Check-in: Tuesday, March 30th

Hello everyone! How are you today? From the good to not so good to plain ol' meh, let us (if you so choose) read you on this Tuesday. ..I'm hanging in there and staying busy. I'll welcome a busy to distract me from feeling down. It's coming near the end of another month and that's happening to be a grim reminder of another month without my Cobalt. I miss him so much and it hurts every freakin' day, but it's hurting and hitting me a little harder right now.

I didn't work out yesterday, but that's okay. I was actually going to try for the late afternoon, but decided washing my two 70-ish pound puppers was more of a priority and made for a little workout anyways. So I'll try for some lower body later this morning. What workouts, conventional or otherwise not so conventional are you going for today?

And what are you eating today? It was a lovely day for grilling yesterday, so we had some grilled pork and potatoes. Now I kinda want to turn the leftovers into a pork taco. It is Tuesday after all and tacos seem like a perfect idea.

Okay, before I run off, the picture for today is the flowers from Poison Ivy. Normally the leaves get all the attention, but this time of year, it has some small flowers that we can certianly admire from a distance. Except for the deer. They can actually eat this plant with impunity.

Alright, FB Fam, Thanks for another round of checking in with me and all the hopes for having as great a day as you can have!

...And to Kim, #TangoTuesday💚💛

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***