Healthy, kind support accountability group, March 30th

Good Tuesday morning blendfriends! It’s going to be a sunny and warm day today, temperature reaching 15°C/59°F, but then on Thursday, they predict 10-15cm of snow 😱 That can very well change between now and then, but I had my appointment to have my Winter tires changed on that date. I will make a call to reschedule, just to be sure I don’t get stuck driving back home in snow with Summer tires on. That storm makings its way here caused a 70 car pile-up on a highway in Alberta yesterday because of blowing snow. Such in Spring in Canada, you think you’re rid of Winter but not yet.

I have to into the office in Montréal this morning, but no fixed schedule means no stress if I run into traffic. I don’t think I’ll be able to work out during my lunch time. It will depend on what time I get back home because I have a conference call at 2pm.

As luck would have it, I had day 3 of the flexibility challenge lined-up yesterday as part of FB30R4 and it was perfect after the 1000-calorie workout on Sunday. Today is a You vs You workout that I have never done before. Looking forward to something new.

And what’s planned for you today? Are you trying something new as well, whether it be a workout, a new recipe, a new task at work, starting a new book? Whatever comes your way today, remember:

“MUST-takes are the mistakes one MUST make in order to grow.”

Have a wonderful day everyone and please, if you want to jump in and add a comment or two, we are always happy to have you join in 🙂

Edited