Independent Workout - Core & Lower Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a independent workout with Kellie and it was a core and lower body workout, the workout was hard to do but I was able to make it through the whole workout. Oh before I forget I totally forgot to tell all of you online that, yesterday morning we all went into town to do some shopping to get some more groceries. It was a beautiful day outside and because it nice outside it made our morning a good morning of going shopping into town. We had a lot of groceries on our list that we had to get and it was a lot of things but, we managed to get all of it done in just a couple of hours or longer. Okay moving on today we was working around the house each one of us were doing our own thing and we didn't managed to get all of it done this morning. But we got a lot of it done and we'll try to finish it up some other time when we feel like doing it, sometimes it's like that when you have something planned for today but you don't get all of it done in one day. That just gives you more time to think about it and how much more you want to get done the next time you go to do it. Wherever if your working around in the house or outside the house you just make sure that you have to get the work done that you planned to do for today.