Healthy, kind support accountability group, March 28 🐸

Hello Blender friends, I hope you are all getting a good start to your week. I woke up feeling a bit grumpy and stressed from a few ordinary things in my life (putting together my tax paperwork, having my workplace password reset... cold weather 🙄).

I decided I'd better make a conscious effort to put that aside. And, now that I've had breakfast and read my favorite webcomics, heard some geese go by, and looked at my baby plants, I'm actually feeling much better. The only thing that could make this morning better would be my workout. I couldn't fit that in before work, so I'll just try to look forward to it. And, to go with this morning, here's a quote for the day :

“Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.“ (Germany Kent)

I hope you're all having a good day so far and, as always, I want to remind all blenders that everyone is always welcome here. Feel free to chat with us, we're a pretty friendly bunch, or just hang out in silence, if that's what you want to do today.