Perspiration Pals -29 March, 2021 😶

Hello there P Pals,

How are we doing this Monday morning/evening?

Eh, I am, well not quite feeling it today, been having troughs and peaks lately..

I want to thank Zuzana for being our wonderful host this weekend! I don't know if I've ever mentioned this, but thank you to all P Pals who check in with me and our weekend hosts, it is because of you that we have this thread going day after day 💜

On to workouts now. This weekend, I completed Burn 2. I'd say it sits right next to Strong as my fav programs. I found Burn 2 as that cousin of Strong who loves strength training but is also always up for some cardio (even if not HIIT always) and could find a fine balance. Toasty totally recommends. Hmm, next I'll start with Abs challenge (maybe next week) and planning to alternate it with Booty/Flex challenge. Today is a rest day.

So how about you? Are you planning on starting any new challenges or programs? And which one would you say is your fav program/challenge so far? And yep, our fav topic, what's on the menu? I have been having cherry tomatoes/mozzarella, and baby carrots + hummus as snacks (because hungry ALL the time, remember?) What are your go to snacks? Alrighty now, over to you, let me know all about your day! :)

A shout out to Magda/Chocolena, Ashley, Erica and Mel -haven't heard from you all lately, and hope all is well at your end?

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads, please feel free to join us, either to just say hello, or more if you'd like. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek today. Take care xx

P.P.S. An extra something in comments for those Blenders who aren't feeling it up today (count me in)

Edited