Program Complete + FB Flex Challenge

I finally completed the program FB Complete yesterday and now I'm doing the FB Flex Challenge, because I want to do some more upper body workout on my arms to get them stronger. I think there is only two weeks of the FB Flex Challenge but I'm not sure all I know is that I want to get back into doing upper body workouts again. Because I miss doing them so much between doing other programs and challenges that didn't really have that much upper body workouts in them. So that's going to be my focus for now is to target the upper body and keep building the muscles on my arms, and already my arms are feeling after day 1 of the FB flex challenge. So I'm thinking if all the workout for this challenge are going to be hard then I'm going to have to not lift as heavy as a weight on some of the exercises. I think my arms will be better by tomorrow hopefully before I do another upper body workout again with either Kellie or Daniel. Because whoever I do it with my arms are feeling it the next day or just a few minutes after the workout or even in a couple of hours too. But you just have to push yourself through the workout until the workout is done like Kellie and Daniel say, which is really good advice because I try to remember that every time when I go to do a workout. No matter what kind of workout I'm doing for that certain day of the week that I'm with my mom for a whole week.