Perspiration Pals - 28 March, 2021 ðŸŒģ

Happy Sunday my dear P Pals!

How are you all doing today? How are you coping with one less hour of sleep today? Does it affect you or not so much? I could tell in the morning, wanted to sleep in, but kicked my butt to get out of the bed! 😁

Today I went for a walk to a nearby green area (see the picture) and was pleased to not meet many people. There were mostly joggers and cyclists, sometimes a small family. It was peaceful and I enjoyed it very much! 😊 I also sat down for a bit and observed two ðŸĶĒ that were just chilling and taking care of their business.

As for my workouts, I have yet to do a Slow and gentle Day 8 🧘‍♀ïļ (there will be separate post) and day 3 of the Flex challenge 💊. I think I will make potatoes and spinach with hars boiled eggs for todays dinner, havent had that in a while. 😋

How about you guys? Tell me about your whereabouts today, do you have a workout planned or is it a rest day for you? And whats going on in your kitchen? Or are you ordering take out for today? Feel free to share, Im all ears! (Well, eyes 😂)

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

***Everyone is welcome to join this thread, feel free to say hello or share as much or as little as you would like. We are here for you!***