S

Listened to my body

Hey all and hope you are having a good Sunday.

So, today I had a brutal looking LBS session as part of a program I am doing. It's not one I have done before and it had some movements I am not that familiar with.

Usually I would be keen to tackle it and see what I can do, making mods as required and pushing safely. But today I woke up at 2.30 am and struggled with weird fitful sleep from that point. I ended up getting up at 5 am (although I realised an hour ago that it was actually 6 am as the clocks went forward and I forgot!) Anyway I felt so tired it was like jet lag. Then my anxiety starting ramping up , it was just not good. I had similar issues earlier this week and pushed through and it was not good.

Pleased to say I leant from that and swapped out the LBS for this;

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/pilates-lower-body-workout-to-tighten-and-tone-the-butt-and-thighs

Not one I had done before and I enjoyed it. Added 50 plie squat pulses to the end to really get the inner thighs and then did the newish Plus walking workout. I am so glad I did if I had tackled the planned session I think I would have either, not pushed myself and limped through or (knowing me) pushed too hard and either felt awful or worse injured myself.

I will be back to get it tmr!

Edited