FB Fit2 completed!

I’ve seen people talking about the Fit program is too hard/too time consuming to complete, so I just want to share my story and hope it helps.

I started on Jan 4th, finished my last workout before the final PFT last week; but due to scheduling issues, only did my final PFT and officially finished the program today. It took me more like 12 weeks, with one week completely out with some bad knee pain after the first 1000 calorie workout; also some days I had to skip here and there, due to either my body wasn’t ready for the next one, or life and work conflicts. But when I can, I still tried to substitute with a lighter or shorter workout.

I’m 33yo female, no children, working in person on a 4-10 schedule with 1.5hr commute during this whole time. That explains why it took me longer to finish, but I did it! I was skeptical about how much progress I made since I didn’t do 5 intense workout a week for 8 weeks straight. But my 1-mile run today was almost 2min faster than when I started, and I could do 60% more push-ups than I started! I also lost some weights and some of my work clothes now fit a lot better!

We all have a busy life in different ways. I just want to say, if I can do it, you should be able to as well. Take your time, be kind to your body while push it when you can, no progress would be too small and they really add up!

Edited