Daily Check-in: Saturday, March 27th 👻

To start things off, I'm sharing a picture of my drum set. I bought it used on a whim, basically, a few months ago, since I've been spending so much time at home these days. So learning to drum has been a new hobby for me. It's humbling but also very fun! Have you picked up any new hobbies in the past year? Or maybe you've gotten more into an existing hobby? Please do share!

Some might consider working out a hobby, so let's talk about how we're moving our bodies today. Any fun workouts on those calendars? For me it's a recovery day, just some lower body stretches and maybe a short walk to get some coffee.

Cooking can also be a hobby (though it can also feel like a chore!). what's on the menu today? I'm having my usual weekend brunch of tofu scramble and breakfast potatoes. I'm also starting some bagels, which I'll bake tomorrow. How about you?

Alright, folks, that's it for now. Have a great Saturday!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***