Perspiration Pals - 27 March, 2021 😎

Hello my dear P Pals!

Its weekend and I hope you all are having a great Saturday! What are your plans for today? Spring cleaning or are you somewhere on an outdoor adventure? 😉

I started my day planning a retaliation, as yesterday I found ants at our flat (I cant stand them!) and I didnt know where they came from. We had them earlier even when we moved here, so the war on ants is long term and ongoing. They always come for the heat rather than food but now they found some crumbs, soo.. cleaned the area thoroughly and blocked their new path and hopefully it will hold them off. 😅

I have a workout planned for today after I finish cleaning the rest of the apartment and it is a 40 min low impact workout with Daniel, which I might make slightly more challenging by adding weights. Though moving furniture and ant hunting was a short total body workout as well. 😂

Sorry for the long ant rant. 🙄 Tell me about your workouts, are there any tough HIIT or strength workouts on schedule? 💪 Or is it a rest day for any of you? 😊

What about food, any delicious meals or home made snacks on the menu? 😋 I know I will have to improvise today with frozen veggies. I also see 🧀 playing a part on my menu today.

I hope everyone has a nice day today, I will see you here again tomorrow! 😊

***Everyone is welcome to join this thread, feel free to say hello or share as much or as little as you would like. We are here for you!***

Edited