FB Complete - Day 25 - Upper Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a upper body workout with Daniel and my arms were feeling it during the workout, even though I have done the workout before it's still a hard workout to do. I was so busy with doing schoolwork this week that I got all of it caught up for all of my classes, but it was a lot of work to do in all of my classes. It was a lot of work and information for my brain to take in but I was able to get through all of it, and I even got a 71% on my math test for Chapter 6. But on the next quiz I took for Chapter 7 I only got a 30% on my math test and I feel bad that I didn't do as good on the second one, like I did on the other one. My parent are still proud of me though for getting a 71% on the last chapter 6 quiz I took for my math class, I will just keep trying harder and harder to get better at doing the problems. But in the meantime I can just enjoy my 9 days off from school because it's my spring break for me to not think about school for 9 whole days. Then when I go back to school again not the first week I go back to school but the second week I go back to school, then school said that everyone will be going to school 5 days a week again. I'm so excited for when that happens because not will I only be able to see my friends, but I will finally be able to see my boyfriend Ben at school again. I miss him so much that I want to see his face so bad and it will feel so good for me to be able to see his face again and not just hear his face.