HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group March 26

Helloooooooo!!!

How is everyone in this amazing community doing today!? πŸ€— It Is friday and my body knows it! πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ» Remember everyone is always welcome here!

By the way, can you believe that April is almost here!? 😱 This year is going so fast!!

Thought of the day!

"All bodies, including your here-and-now body, are worthy of love, care, nourishment, and respect" - Evelyn Tribole

I have been hearing and reading a lot from Evelyn Tribole and I have been loving it! I am trying to work towards a more intuitive and flexible way of eating after my hospitalization! 😊 Even though I think I was quite flexible before, I think that I wasn't practicing as much self-love and nourishment as I want to now! And, I think this can look different for everyone, of course!

To the rest of the day! Today is an upper body day for me! πŸ’ͺ🏼 This is the last week of the Complete Program and I must say that I have been enjoying it a lot! It has everything and you can really go at your own pace! I can recommend it indeed! πŸ€ΈπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈ So, besides that, we might get a nice walk too! πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

What about you!? Working out or relaxing!? Any plans for today or for the weekend!? ☺️ Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!! And, remember to smileeeee!! πŸ˜ƒ It is friday!!!

Happy day!

Edited