I did an 1000 calories workout!!

It wasn't my first and won't be my last for sure. I love this kind of workouts!

This was part of FB Fit R2 I'm currently doing again (I just looove this program and I'm waiting for a R3!! 😊)

This time though, for the first time EVER working out with FB, I used a watch to count the calories burn. It wasn't 1000 but I'm still very proud, of course!! 💪

For the HIIT part, I actually burned 465 (264-463 FB count), but after that when doing abs + strenght my heart rate went down which is normal!

For the abs part, they estimated a burn between 353-618 and I was at 541. I ended up with 711 calories burned and they estimated 587-1.031. I think this kind of devices do an estimated calorie burn based on your heart rate, hence the difference.

With that said, I know I gave everything and was able to do the hardest version for every single exercise. This is already such a victory for me! 💪💪

I did this program last year and was my fourth in a row (previous to that I haven't workout in years). I definitely feel more fit now. I know last year I took longer breaks when doing this workout and this is why I don't usually count calories. I rather compare myself between months, see how much heavier I lift now and how many less breaks I take.

All of this thanks to Kelly and Daniel! Thank you so much for everything, I just can't thank you enough. It's a pleasure to have my ass kicked by you 🤣

Hope everyone has a great friyay and an even greater weekend! Stay safe and kick ass 🥰