Perspiration Pals -26 March, 2021 🧐

Well heylo there P Pals,

Happy FriYay everyone!! :)

Today I am celebrating being sore ALL over 😶😮 I mean waist up everything h.u.r.t.s. ! And one exercise tip from Toasty -if you've done Abs isolation workout, DO NOT sneeze that day, else you'll feel a lotta new muscles!! 🙄 It was Day 25 Burn 2 LB. But since I don't like that main workout, I subbed with a more recent new to me glute activation + strength workout. What was I thinking, or maybe I wasn't!! Now post workout, waist down, even my butt/glutes hurt too. Anyhoo, all this to deliver another important exercise tip -> check meme 🤣😋

So let me know about your day and whether you found those exercise tips useful or not 😆🤭 What workouts are we looking at today (I am only looking, you are the one doing them 🤣). What's the menu like? I am currently in a phase high on freshly pressed fruit juices or smoothies. Plus its quite warm here, suits that too.

We will have our lovely Zuzana hosting P Pals this weekend. Thank you so much for kindly volunteering for us 😊

Well, then enjoy your FriYay, stay well and will see you back on Monday!

P.S. We welcome everyone to this thread, please feel free to join us with just a hello or more, if you'd like. We are happy to hear from you. Should you choose to be a silent Blendie today, we hope you get the support you seek! Take care xx

Edited