Push-up Group - Week 12: Check in

Hello fellow pushers,

so I just had a week of rest to take care of my shoulder/neck. Unfortunately, this wasn't enough yet, as my shoulder still isn't healed (better, yes, but good enough to push push-ups on it? no).

So with that said, I'll be focusing on gentle movement - stretches, finishing FB fundamentals etc.

Normally this week I would post my April training plan, but for now, I don't have one, because I do not know when I'll be able to return to training for push-ups (and training in general). I'll wait a week now and decide next week how I plan on keeping up with the training.

Am I worried I am losing the motivation to train? Yes. On the other hand, I had a two week break before and got back to training consistently, so maybe not. We shall see. Shoulder first, push-ups second.

How are you doing? Cheer me up with your improvements. Commiserate/vent if you experienced similar setbacks.

For those coming across the group the first time:

Purpose of the group is to improve our ability to do push-ups. Everyone is welcome, wherever your starting point is. Set a goal - for the month or the year, make a plan for your training and go. The group is here to cheer you on.